Friday, February 26, 2010
Adventure #6 - Karoke (2/19/2010)
OK....so no pictures again this time. Let start off by saying, I HATE Karoke!!!!! I know there are people out there that love it and a very select few that are good at it. I hate it because for the most part the people up there sound like a dying cat or some kind of animal being tortured. This adventure was completely random and unplanned. I was out with my roommate, Cyndy, and a couple of her friends from work. We went to this whole in the wall bar, Coo-Coo Club, in Lakeside and they have Karoke. One of the girls put us down to do a song. Since I didn't know the girl to well and I didn't want to be mean I said I would do it with them....mainly just because I could use it as an excuse to use it as my adventure ;) Anyways, we go up there to sing Santaria, by Sublime. I can hear the girl singing and the background music, but I couldn't hear me....which was great! Now I know why people are up there doing Karoke. They can't hear how bad they really are. So anyways...that was my adventure, I know...kind of lame, but deal with it ;) hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment