About My Blog...

Hi...just a quick insight into my blog. I'm just your average Jane. All I seem to do is work lately. I don't want my life to be all about work so I decided to take my weekends and make them about me, not work. I decided to get out there and do what ever I want to do...you know what I mean. Don't you ever catch yourself saying I want to do this or that, but then you never do. You never make time for yourself and the things you want to do. So here's my blog. My weekends, I'm going to try something I want to do, each weekend I'm going to try at least one thing, one adventure. Whether it’s something big and outrageous, like skydiving, or something simple and easy, like playing golf or going to a museum. Whatever I want…it’s my adventure and welcome to my blog! Any comments or suggestions to adventures please share :)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Adventure #2 - Bowling 1/24/2010

OK, so if any of you didn't know, it rained A LOT in San Diego for the last week. It was really hard for me to think of an adventure that wasn't out doors. I walked Lake Murray (but I'm not counting that as my adventure). I love Lake Murray, it's so pretty and peaceful, no matter how many people are there. While I was walking around Lake Murray, it's all paved, but it was still really wet. So I decided to go bowling. I went to Parkway Bowl and rented a lane for an hour. I bowled five games. The first one I count as a "warm up" game because I bowled like an 83. Then a 103, 102, 114 and then 121. Sometimes I think I should bowl in a league. I'll have to look into it.












No comments:

Post a Comment