Sunday, January 31, 2010
Adventure #4 - Tennis 1/31/2010
OK....so this weekend I decided my adventure was to play tennis. I've only ever played one time before (if you could call it "playing") and it was with my friend Cyndy. I had so much fun (even though she was so bored) that I got a tennis racket for Christmas. I've been dying to play ever since, but I can't ever find anyone that is willing to play with me (seeing how I never really played before). My good friend Soledad agreed to play tennis with me. We went and played at the USD courts. It was such a nice, perfect day to play tennis. Just a little bit on the cooler side for San Diego (65 and breezy) which was perfect to play tennis. She was so helpful, teaching me as we played. She's really, really good and has been playing she said for 25 years! Yikes! What a true friend to want to play and help me with tennis. One time she returned a ball to me and it was coming at me so fast that I couldn't react fast enough and it hit me right in my upper arm. It hurt so bad and I couldn't help feeling stupid and laugh. I'm sure that wasn't even her playing normally either. Sorry no pictures this adventure, I left my camera in the car. Thanks again Soledad for taking time out of your day, especially your weekend and playing with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment