About My Blog...

Hi...just a quick insight into my blog. I'm just your average Jane. All I seem to do is work lately. I don't want my life to be all about work so I decided to take my weekends and make them about me, not work. I decided to get out there and do what ever I want to do...you know what I mean. Don't you ever catch yourself saying I want to do this or that, but then you never do. You never make time for yourself and the things you want to do. So here's my blog. My weekends, I'm going to try something I want to do, each weekend I'm going to try at least one thing, one adventure. Whether it’s something big and outrageous, like skydiving, or something simple and easy, like playing golf or going to a museum. Whatever I want…it’s my adventure and welcome to my blog! Any comments or suggestions to adventures please share :)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Adventure #3 - Driving Range 1/24/2010

My roommate, Cyndy, invited me to go to the driving range with her. We went to Stadium Golf. I haven't played golf since November. She said she hasn't played golf in two years....really, you couldn't tell. She's a pro. I can pretty much hit the ball straight but never very far. Cyndy can hit the ball super hard and far and where ever she wanted it to go. It was really fun and the weather was perfect.

Me swinging away :)


Cyndy and her perfect form...lol, maybe someday I'll be half as good as she is


1 comment:

  1. You sneak! Photo-oping when I was unaware! Thanks for the boost in morale! I'm just burly and my balls...well, that's another story. Happy adventures!

    ReplyDelete