About My Blog...

Hi...just a quick insight into my blog. I'm just your average Jane. All I seem to do is work lately. I don't want my life to be all about work so I decided to take my weekends and make them about me, not work. I decided to get out there and do what ever I want to do...you know what I mean. Don't you ever catch yourself saying I want to do this or that, but then you never do. You never make time for yourself and the things you want to do. So here's my blog. My weekends, I'm going to try something I want to do, each weekend I'm going to try at least one thing, one adventure. Whether it’s something big and outrageous, like skydiving, or something simple and easy, like playing golf or going to a museum. Whatever I want…it’s my adventure and welcome to my blog! Any comments or suggestions to adventures please share :)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Adventure #5 - Super Bowl (2/7/10)

OK, so I was really lazy trying to think of something to do this weekend for my adventure. I was going to go to Super Cross with my brother Jeremiah....then it rained all day and night on Saturday. Then I was going to play some pool, and when we got there, there where no tables open. So...my good friend Autumn suggested and invited me to watch Super Bowl at her house. So that's what I did. It's always nice to watch Super Bowl in good/great company. I had such a nice time...too bad the team I was rooting for didn't win... Oh well, that's life and that was my adventure.

1 comment: